Monday, November 27, 2006

On the plough


This afternoon, I ran into a friend who told me he had seen my blog and he liked it. But he said I should upgrade more often. Now, that said a lot to me. It told me people look out for you when you set out to do something. It may not mean anything to you but people are watching and I dare say, waiting for you. They wait to see if you're improving or not and to criticize you either destructively or constructively. The choice is yours to pick the one you want. I didn't really have to time for a post today but remembering what my friend said, I had to do this. It was a big challenge and I hereby promise him, my visitors and myself that this blog will never grow cobwebs.

A little secret here. My friend has a blog too and I just checked date of his last post. Guess what, it is Monday, November 6! I hereby challenge you ... oops! I almost mentioned his name. Keep that page fresh and hot.

No comments: