Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Add a smile

I'm smiling all the way now. Really. What would have been a really dull and boring evening for me was turned around by a very wonderful soul who chose to respond to the call of a soul.

I had asked this friend of mine (sorry, I can't name him cuz I didn't ask for the permission to do so) if I could visit him to brighten up my evening. Instead of telling me to come over, he came over to my place and took me out.

Take a pause here, apart from the 'going out' and its' attendant pleasures, I thought how beautiful the world would be with such more wonderful souls out there adding a smile to someone's face and removing the blue from our days. Will you dare to be the answer to someone's prayer today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me your name's Fiyifoluwa? 'tis a very beautiful name & one of the reasons i love 'Yourba'.
Truly, the world would be a better place with these people that make us to smile. Only, i never really realised how the things we assume are insignificant actually mean alot (so much) to people.