Thursday, November 16, 2006

I cry for them


Though I cry for them, yet I believe there is hope for them.

An experience I recently went through opened my eyes to a lot of realities. Realities, especially in the educational sector. Or, do I say in the attitude of people and how they feel? When someone neglects what he/she is suppossed to do, realizing it has long term effect on the recipient, yet would go ahead and remain unfeeling, I wonder if it was the same God that created us all.

My most recent involvement with some people made me wonder what would happen when kids in the secondary schools now get into the University. Some claim they went through the same thing in their days but I wonder who will stop this vicious cycle.

Who will have a heart?

Who will feel the emotions we feel when we can't help ourselves and need those in power to do what they should do to make life bearable and beautiful for us? Who will stop this vicious cycle?

Who would make our children see that the status quo is not necessarily the right status and work at making a positive change?

Who? Do you dare to be ONE?

No comments: