Sunday, August 27, 2006

When Sleep is Sweet


Some weeks back, I had a little problem falling asleep. I tried all I could to sleep as I wanted but all failed. I read, had cold shower, changed my sleeping position, tried all, even prayed bt the result was not much different from the previous. Something then happened. I changed the sheet on my bed!

I changed to a blue background with large flower print sheet and somehow, the sleep just came. I'm not saying the change of sheet did the therapy but I sure noticed a difference.

How many times do we just feel refreshed simply because we changed the flowers in our vase? When new flowers spring up in the backyard, doesn't it just give you a sense of 'hmn... this is the feeling'? A floral background on your PC makes work more interesting to do and a large poster on the wall in your home can be very welcoming.

Give yourself a floral week. Just spread the flowers all around you and see the wonders. Most especially, add a tinge of flowers to your room and have that lovely sleep! Don't you just want to sleep away...? Not working hours anyway.

No comments: