Wednesday, December 20, 2006

May your days be merry and bright


I remember a carol that has this line 'May your days be merry and bright' and I smile. Not the kind of smile that comes from fond memories but one that actually comes from remembering some sad occurences.

On the 16th of this month, I lost a very dear friend. We practically grew up together. Same primary school, same secondary school and we were seat partners in class throughtout our junior days. It was a very bad blow. This christmas comes with a lil' shadow over it...

And my heart goes out to all, I remember one now - Gambo, who this season remind of their loss. May God, who alone can comfort the mourning and downcast, comfort our hearts and apply the balm that soothes all pain on our heart. I'm with you this period, accept my heartfelt sympathy.

The future will bring smiles to our faces and a new occurence that'll overshadow the past bitter one will come our way, Amen.

No comments: